Yardley Web Design LLC was founded with the goal of providing hands-on personal service to our clients. We work with you every step of the way to ensure that your website meets or exceeds your expectations. Visit our WEBSITE DESIGN, WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT and WEBSITE SUPPORT tabs below to better understand our approach.
Yardley Web Design understands that your website is a reflection of your business. To ensure this is a positive reflection, during the design phase we
- listen carefully to your needs and what you hope to accomplish by having a presence on the Internet;
- work with you to understand your target audience to make sure your website includes relevant content and can easily be found by major search engines;
- create a clean and aesthetically pleasing website design with a logical flow; and
- utilize your existing branding strategies, logos, color schemes, fonts, etc. or work with you to establish a new vision;
By working closely with our clients during this phase, we establish a solid foundation with which to move forward into website development.
At Yardley Web Design we recognize that a website has to not only look good but also perform well. To address this, during the development phase we
- create a framework using a content management system (such as WordPress or Joomla) which allows us to build your website quickly with greater flexibility for content updates and future enhancements;
- select or create a responsive template to ensure your website looks great on computers, tablets and smartphones;
- utilize the lastest web technologies, such as HTML5/CSS3 and jQuery to give your website that something extra to make it stand out; and
- test your website across multiple browers and versions so the user experience is the same no matter how your website is accessed.
Upon completion of development, we thoroughly review the website with you and make any changes necessary until you are completely satisfied with the final result.
Once your website is up and running, Yardley Web Design is dedicated to providing first-class support going forward. Our annual website maintenance agreement includes
- monitoring to ensure your website is always available and performing as expected;
- a set number of hours for free technical support and minor website updates;
- a Service Level Agreement (SLA) indicating how quickly we will respond to support questions, bug fixes or enhancement requests; and
- periodic review of analytics to verify your website is being accessed to the extent desired;
In addition to our basic website support, we also offer additional services for expanded SEO analytics, establishment of social network visibility and full content management of your website. See below for more information.